What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the anonymous user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and his/her computer and do not provide references that allow to infer personal data of the User.
Typology, purpose, and operation of Cookies in General.
· Types of cookies according to the period they remain activated.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment we can distinguish: Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while theuser accesses a website.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased). Persistent cookies persistentes: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish: Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a
computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service
with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysiscookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Definition, identification, and purpose of the cookies of this website not excepted by the LSSI. They would be:
- Analysis cookies análisis: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Cookie identification box and purpose.
Publisher name, cookie name, "type" and Purpose.
Find out more
THESE COOKIES ARE USED BY GOOGLE TO STORE USER PREFERENCES AND INFORMATION WHILE VIEWING PAGES WITH GOOGLE MAPS ON THEM.
Note: "Own" cookies are used only by the owner of this website and "Third Party" cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-ra- 3o-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-de- ete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Other browsers: Refer to the documentation for your browser.
If the user wishes to more information on how to revoke the consent given or the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the website, you can contact LOS POZOS DE CONSTANTINA, S.L. through the following address CONSTANTINA@LOSPOZOSDELANIEVE.COM indicating in the subject "Cookies Policy".
Changes to the Privacy/ Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified via the website WWW.LOSPOZOSDELANIEVE.COM.